Teens explore French cultures in NYC with a program designed just for them!
Our students will meet artists, visit museums, cook tasty treats, and practice speaking en français with our native French speaking teachers. Throughout the summer teens will tour French houses of fashion and perfume, visit chocolatiers and restaurants, and see exhibitions and performances. All are accompanied by workshops matched to the field-trips.
In each session, kids will create a blog, learn to write articles, and upload pictures and videos. Programs vary per session. Choose more than one session for greater immersion!
Monday–Friday, 1-4:30pm • $750 per session*
French is fantastic!
Featuring performing arts, magic, and more
French is chic!
June 29-July 10*
Featuring haute-couture, design, gastronomy and more
French is artistic!
Featuring filmmaking, painting, photography, and more
Activities will feature the exclusive participation of:
- Caitlin Seager, French professional musician
- David Arveiller, professional French actor
- Dominique Lévy Gallery
- Emilie Hernandez, professional French dancer
- Guillaume Légaré, professional French photographer
- Jérôme Sabbagh, professional French jazz musician
- Kusmi Tea (French Tea company)
- Le District, luxury French gastronomy
- Maman Bakery (French bakery and patisserie)
- Samatha Grassian, professional French actress
- Sylvie Berger, French Chef
- Urban Park Rangers
- 8 rue Pomme (French clothes manufacturer)
*No class on July 3. Price is $675 for the June 29–July 10 session.
Discounts on the Cultural Discoveries
Save 5% when you sign up siblings, regardless of age.
Save 10% when you sign up for multiple sessions including non-consecutive sessions. Registrations must be submitted at the same time.
Full-Day Package: Morning Class + Afternoon Cultural Discoveries
Add three hours of French language class in the morning to the Cultural Discoveries afternoon program and enjoy a special all-day immersion experience. Only $1180!
22 East 60th Street, NYC [Map]
View Schedule Register Now